Your donation enables young lives to be transformed – an investment to our nations’ next generation of leaders.
Touching lives is a continual long-term process. To sustain our programmes and services, we need to go deep and wide.
Thank you for your generous giving that enable us to love and bless the community. Every dollar counts!
Here’s how you can donate:
- Donations will be allocated to general fund. If you like to give to a specific cause, kindly inform us via the contact below.
- Donors are entitled to a tax deduction of 2.5 times of donation amount.
- Donors are required to provide their identification number (e.g. NRIC/FIN/UEN) to be given tax deductions. E-receipt will be issued unless hard copy is requested via the email address below.
- You do not need to make a claim for tax deduction when filing your income tax return. The details of your donation will be submitted to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) and the tax deduction granted will be reflected in your income tax statement.
- For first time donors using PayNow or Internet Transfer, please provide Name, NRIC/FIN/UEN and email address via the email address below.
- PDPA – By providing personal information, donors are deemed to have given consent for such personal data to be retained and used by New Life for donor management purposes and receiving e-newsletters.
Need to find out more about donations?
Email us at [email protected] or call 6892 7191.