Your donation enables young lives to be transformed – an investment to our nations’ next generation of leaders.
Touching lives is a continual long-term process. To sustain our programmes and services, we need to go deep and wide.
Thank you for your generous giving that enable us to love and bless the community. Every dollar counts!
Here’s how you can donate:
- Donations will be allocated to general fund. For donation to specific cause, kindly inform us via the contact below.
- Donors are entitled to a tax deduction of 2.5 times of donation amount. Donors are required to provide their identification number (e.g. NRIC/FIN/UEN) for tax deduction. Details of donation will be submitted to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) and the tax deduction granted will be reflected on the Donor’s income tax statement.
- As of 1 July 2020, IPC receipt will not be issued. To request for the receipt, kindly inform us via the contact below.
- For first time donors using PayNow or Internet Transfer, please provide Name, NRIC/FIN/UEN and email address via the email address below.
- PDPA – By providing personal information, donors are deemed to have given consent for such personal data to be retained and used by New Life for donor management purposes and receiving e-newsletters.
Need to find out more about donations?
Email us at [email protected] or call 6892 7191.