To apply for any of the above positions, please complete the job application form.
Location: Woodlands, Bukit Panjang & Junction 10
Seeking passionate and dedicated childcare teachers who believe in nurturing children through:
- Creating a conducive and engaging learning environment for authentic learning experiences
- Enriching children’s learning through co-designing and implementing developmentally appropriate curricula in accordance with the philosophy and values of New Life Childcare
- Building cohesive relationships with the children through carrying out routine care duties to ensure safety and hygiene of the children while looking into all aspects of classroom management
- Preparing observation reports on children and a developmental portfolio for each child throughout the year to enhance on children’s holistic development
- Engaging and establishing strong partnerships with families and community to be part of children’s learning journey
- Working closely with colleagues and contributing to a culture of collaboration and continuous learning
- Minimum Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education-Teaching or its equivalent.
- Candidates completing Early Childhood (EC) related diploma course may apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team