New Life Childcare is childcare with a difference. We cherish and nurture every child to become a happy and confident learner with good character values. We believe that each child is a unique individual, who grows and develops skills through exploring within an educational and play-based curriculum.
We are looking for individuals who are dedicated and passionate in working with children.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide mentorship to staff
- Nurture positive teamwork among team members
- Provide leadership to staff to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
- Ensure licensing requirements and health & safety regulations are maintained at all times
- Establish positive partnerships with parents
- Possess at least Diploma in Early Childhood and Education – Teaching and Leadership
- Hands-on experience in handling administrative and operative directives of a preschool environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A sound command of both spoken and written English
- Minimum 3 years management experience in the childcare industry