About New Life
New Life is a not-for-profit, voluntary welfare organisation, committed to serving the community in order to build the next generation.
New Life seeks to mentor the next generation of youths and children to master life's transitions so they may be able to make a positive contribution to their homes, communities and society.
Love the Community for Christ.
Our Core Values
- Purpose Focused
- People Centred
- Passion Driven
- Personal Excellence Modelled
- Prudence Guided
Our Identity & Posture
We work closely with schools and residents, partnering fellow welfare organisations as well as government agencies in our commitment to serve the community regardless of race or religion, and with no strings attached.
- 2000New Life was registered as a Society.
- 2001New Life Childcare opened.
- 2002New Life Family Life opened.
We attained NCSS full membership status and became a Central Fund member.
- 2003Community Health Centre opened.
- 2004Youth Centre was established.
- 2005Youth Hub was officially opened in Bukit Panjang.
- 20075-year Institutions of a Public Character (IPC) status awarded.
- 2008Consolidation of Services
- Childcare Services
- Children Services
- Youth Services
- 2009Project Love financial assistance scheme was launched.
- 2011Children & Student Care in Bukit Panjang was officially opened.
- 2012Woodlands Youth Hub was officially opened.
- 2014Awarding of childcare centre in Woodlands and a facility in Junction 10.
- 2015Woodlands Childcare centre was opened.
- 2017New Life Childcare @ Bukit Panjang is SPARK accredited.
- A Registered Society
- Established by and affiliated to Covenant Evangelical Free Church
- A full Member of the National Council of Social Service
- An Institution of Public Character
New Life is: